The Downtown Burbank Property Based Business Improvement District (PBID), governed by the non-profit organization known as the Downtown Burbank Partnership, was formed in 2003 as part of the City of Burbank’s efforts to revitalize Downtown Burbank. The PBID was renewed in 2018 for a new 10-year life beginning January 1, 2019, the goal is to strengthen the organization that funds and manages improvements in collaboration with Downtown property owners to increase consumer spending and visitation in Downtown.
Goals are to:
• Preserve and improve the aesthetics of Downtown through enhancements to capital infrastructure.
• Increase the frequency of power washing and district maintenance.
• Create promotional opportunities to increase sales revenues for merchants through marketing and events.
• Work to maintain a low vacancy rate via leasing support and advocacy.
• Support the continued formation of a livable and walkable neighborhood.
DTNBUR – Meeting Information
The Downtown Burbank Partnership Board of Directors meets on the first Thursday of the month at 9:00 AM in the Community Services Building, 150 North Third Street in Downtown Burbank.