SCRIPT YOUR PERFECT DTNBUR STAYCATION!!
Looking for different ways to spend the day? Downtown Burbank sets the scene so you can set your sights on some amazing places. Here are just some of the spots that are the talk of the town. For more fun adventures citywide, check out www.visitburbank.com
Scene 1: Unique Finds
- Start off at Moore’s Delicatessen (271 E Orange Grove) with breakfast in the Animator’s Room, where walls are adorned with original drawings by artists from nearby animation studios, including Cartoon Network located one block away at 300 N Third Street.
- Head over to MUD Shop LA (129 S San Fernando Boulevard), a make-up store that doubles as a beauty school training students to work in the entertainment industry.
- Book some pampering time with a waxing expert at European Wax Center (114 S San Fernando Boulevard), to uncover the beautiful you.
- People watch on Market City Caffe’s famous patio (164 E Palm Avenue), where movie deals are made over generous portions of homemade Italian cuisine.
- Check out the amazing wines at Urban Press Winery (316 North San Fernando). Vintner Giovanni D’ Andrea selects premier grapes, then crushes, ferments, and bottles artisanal wines in small batches to be sold exclusively in his Downtown Burbank tasting room.
- Unique gifts abound at Zamba Boutique (331 N San Fernando Boulevard), with cute and chic designs from across the globe.
- Kick back with a craft beer on the patio at Story Tavern (150 S San Fernando Boulevard), followed by a spin in the Rumpus Room complete with dart boards, ping pong, foosball and shuffle board.
Scene 2: Family Fun
- Start your day with the kids at Color Me Mine (100 N San Fernando Boulevard. They’ll love painting their own ceramics!
- Explore Burbank Town Center with more than 170 shops, restaurants and entertainment options. Barnes & Noble (731 N San Fernando Boulevard) offers an extensive selection of children’s books and recurring kid-friendly events.
- Join the pizza revolution at PizzaRev (175 E Palm Avenue), where you craft your own artisanal pizza. Watch it assembled right before your eyes and fired to a crispy, Roman-style perfection in less than 3 minutes.
- Grab a dessert just down the block at Pinkberry, (120 E Palm Avenue) for the best tasting frozen yogurt just the way you like it.
- Catch a movie at the AMC Burbank 16 (125 E Palm Avenue). With so much filming happening in Burbank, chances are you’ll spot some of the surrounding areas on the big screen!
Scene 3: Entertainment
- Enjoy Japanese style BBQ at Gyu-Kaku (116 S San Fernando Boulevard), offers the fun of shared plates, inspiring laughter, conversation, and good times.
- Get your game on at Fantasia Billiards (133 N San Fernando Boulevard) featuring craft beer, pool table rentals, video games and more.
- Catch an award-winning play at The Colony Theatre (555 N Third Street), named one of 25 Notable U.S. Theater Companies for seven years running. Check out this vibrant center of L.A. theater life where thrilling performances are a regular occurrence.
- Laugh the night away at Flappers Comedy Club (102 E Magnolia Boulevard) with headliners like Christopher Titus, Jeff Garlin, and Cedric the Entertainer.
- Just beyond Downtown Burbank, experience all that the Media Capital of the World has to offer with the world-famous Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood, or reserve free tickets for a live TV show taping and guaranteed celebrity sightings!