THE DOWNTOWN BURBANK ARTS FESTIVAL RETURNS!
Enjoy a weekend of art and festivities as the Downtown Burbank Arts Festival returns May 14-15 from 11am-7pm. This free event in the heart of Downtown Burbank will feature over 100 handmade artisan booths on San Fernando Boulevard. Shoppers can expect to find trendsetting indie goods including original fashion and jewelry design, paper goods, innovative home decor and housewares, art, photography, food, plus much more.
Interesting Artists & Vendors:
- Blank It – Where artwork is woven onto sustainable produced blankets
- Gordono Stotz – Set designer and art director
- Andy Lerner Photo – Award-winning conservation -minded photographer
- Ecosystems of Hawaii – Complete ecosystems for the nature lover’s home
- Little Chimes – Wind chime to put in your plant stand
- Vintage Menu Art – Restaurant and bar menus brought back to life as contemporary wall art
Cool things to do:
- Stop by the Chalk Block where chalk artists will be creating scenes based on their favorite film or character from a movie. Vote for the “Crowd Favorite” and the winner will be announced at 5pm Sunday
- Hoop at Eclectic Hoops
- Grab fresh made New Zealand style ice cream made with ice cream and fruit from Creamy Boys
- Take in the tunes of live music as local musicians perform throughout the event
This is the perfect opportunity to enjoy festive activities while also experiencing Downtown’s more than 600 shops and eateries and exploring the ever-growing collection of outdoor murals.
The event is family and dog-friendly and free to the public!