June 3rd & 4th, 2023 | 11am-6pm Daily
Enjoy a weekend of art and festivities as the Downtown Burbank Arts Festival returns June 3 & 4 from 11am-6pm. This free event in the heart of Downtown Burbank will feature more than 180 handmade artisan booths on San Fernando Boulevard. Shoppers can expect to find trendsetting indie goods including original fashion and jewelry design, paper goods, innovative home décor and housewares, art, photography, food, plus much more.
Interesting Artists & Vendors:
- Olivo – Custom hand-sewn designed bags with responsibly sourced materials
- The Beaded Art Boutique – Handmade one-of-a-kind beaded jewelry
- Stray Cat Alliance – A501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, offers adoption, foster, volunteer and educational resources to the community
- Culotta Creations – Stained glass studio specializing in commission-based projects, modern home decor, window panels, cabinet panels & installation art
- Laura Ward Art – Mixed media, hand-cut collages, and prints
Cool things to do:
- Stop by the Chalk Block where chalk artists will be creating scenes based on their favorite film or character from a movie. Vote for the “Crowd Favorite” and the winner will be announced at 5pm Sunday
- Take in the tunes of live music as local musicians perform throughout the event
- Join Media City Church for a bubble experience that is fun for the whole family
This is the perfect opportunity to enjoy festive activities while also experiencing Downtown’s more than 600 shops and eateries and exploring the ever-growing collection of outdoor murals.
The event is family and dog-friendly and free to the public!
STAY THE WEEKEND:
Traveling to the fair and need somewhere nearby to stay? Check out some great options here.