December 10-11, 2022 | 10am-5pm Daily
A festive art festival is returning to Downtown Burbank in time for holiday shopping. Jackalope: An Indie Artisan Fair returns December 10-11, 2022 from 10am-5pm daily. This free event in the heart of Downtown Burbank will feature 150+ handmade artisan booths on San Fernando Boulevard from Magnolia to Angeleno. Shoppers can expect to find trendsetting indie goods including original fashion and jewelry design, paper goods, innovative home decor and housewares, art, photography, food, plus much more.
INTERESTING ARTISTS & VENDORS:
- Ecosystems of Hawaii – Complete ecosystems for the nature lover’s home
- Cottage Confectionary – holiday-inspired macarons
- Little Chimes – Wind chime to put in your plant stand
- Vintage Menu Art – Restaurant and bar menus brought back to life as contemporary wall art
- Eagle Rock Werkshop – Active lifestyle apparel
- Jillie P – One-of-a-kind clothing pieces using vintage quilts
- Sock Candy – Fashion forward socks
For a full list of participating vendors, please visit: jackalopeartfair.com/visitburbank
FREE PHOTOS WITH SANTA:
Santa will be onsite from 2-4pm each day to take free photos with families and friends.
- Stop by the Chalk Block where chalk artists will be creating scenes based on their favorite film or character from a movie. Vote for the “Crowd Favorite” and the winner will be announced at 5pm Sunday
- Hoop at Eclectic Hoops
- Grab fresh made New Zealand style ice cream made with ice cream and fruit from Creamy Boys
- Take in the tunes of live music as local musicians perform throughout the event
This is the perfect opportunity to enjoy festive activities while also experiencing Downtown’s more than 600 shops and eateries and exploring the ever-growing collection of outdoor murals. While your here, be sure to check out the walk-through Christmas Tree!
The event is family and dog-friendly and free to the public!
STAY THE WEEKEND:
Traveling to the fair and need somewhere nearby to stay? Check out some great options here.