A magnet for shopping and dining, Downtown Burbank features 400 shops and restaurants, the recently renovated Burbank Town Center, and a vibrant regional street scene.
- Downtown Burbank is at the epicenter of numerous proposed and approved development projects. Bold in scope, they promise to transform the shopping and dining experience for patrons, adding density, amenities, and new reasons to visit the area. They include:
- BURBANK COMMON at 10 West Magnolia Boulevard, a proposed mixed-use project with 19,000 sq. ft. for a brewpub and restaurant space, 33,000 sq. ft. of event space, and over 47,000 sq. ft. of outdoor space
- PREMIER ON FIRST at 103 E Verdugo Avenue in Downtown Burbank. A proposed 230-room hotel in a mixed-use project with 154 residential units and 12,900 sq. ft. of retail/restaurant space.
- IKEA SITE REDEVELOPMENT at 600 N San Fernando Boulevard. A proposed 200-room hotel in a mixed-use project with 1,165 residential units and 47,420 sq. ft. of retail/restaurant space.
- LATERRA MIXED-USE PROJECT at 777 N Front Street in Downtown Burbank. A proposed 317-room hotel in a mixed-use project with 573 residential units and 1,067 sq. ft. of retail space.
- FIRST STREET VILLAGE MIXED-USE PROJECT at First Street and Magnolia Boulevard. An approved project featuring 275 apartments and 18,967 sq. ft. of retail space.
- AMC Burbank Theaters rank in the top five of cinema circuits nationwide.
- Recent restaurant arrivals include Shake Shack, H&M, Cost Plus World Market, Urban Press Winery, and Yard House.
- The AC Hotel, a 196-room European-style lifestyle concept, is slated for groundbreaking in 2019, with an anticipated opening in 2020.