Downtown Burbank spans more than 35 blocks centered on San Fernando Blvd. from Burbank Boulevard to Alameda Avenue and bounded by Glenoaks Boulevard and Front Street to the east and west. The Downtown Burbank neighborhood is entirely walkable with plenty of bike parking and public transit connections.
- From points east take 134 freeway west to 1-5 north, exit on Olive to San Fernando Boulevard, turn left.
- From points west take 134 freeway east to the exit for I-5, follow surface streets to I-5 entrance, then exit on Olive to San Fernando Boulevard, turn left.
- From points north take I-5 south, exit on Burbank Boulevard to San Fernando Boulevard, turn right.
- Hollywood Burbank Airport is just three miles from Downtown Burbank and offers daily flights throughout the US. Driving from the airport, follow Points North directions above.
- Ride the Metrolink and get off at the Downtown Burbank station. Or take the MTA 94, 165 or 394 bus to Downtown Burbank.
Parking in Downtown Burbank is easy with more than 5,000 spaces, check the map below or download it to your device for details and locations!
VALET PARKING IS NOW AVAILABLE!
Valet parking service will be available from 5:00pm – 11:00pm Thursday – Saturday and 4:00pm – 10:00pm Sunday in Downtown Burbank. The cost is $10 + the City’s transient parking tax ($1.20) for a total of $11.20.
Two valet kiosks are available for vehicle drop-off and pick-up, the first located on Palm Ave. and San Fernando Blvd. next to Starbucks and the second on Orange Grove Ave. and San Fernando Blvd. next to Shake Shack.
INTERSTATE-5/EMPIRE AVENUE INTERCHANGE
The Interstate-5/Empire Interchange Improvement Project is a series of enhancements to the Interstate 5 Freeway, including a new interchange at Empire Avenue. For updates and information on this ongoing project, visit www.my5la.com.